The challenges our warriors face on their return home are not new but current struggles with issues such as PTSD and TBI are putting the care these individuals need on the map perhaps in a way never before seen.
Attendees will hear from top military and medical personnel in the military healthcare field, including:
- Major General Robert Kasulke, USA, Commanding General of AR-MEDCOM
- Brigadier General Paul S Dwan, USAF, Deputy Joint Staff Surgeon, MC
- The Honorable Ward Casscells, Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs, CEO of Casscells & Associates
- Major Jon Greuel, USAF, Air Force Instructor Pilot and Founder of Yoga Warriors
- COL Lee Cancio, MD, USA, Surgeon, US Army Burn Center
- COL Noel Cardenas, USA, Deputy Commander, Brooke Army Medical Center
- COL Robert D. Mitchell, USA, MS, Director of Medevac Proponency and Aviation Consultant to the Army Surgeon General
- COL Harry P Marshall Jr., MD FACS, Deputy Commander, District of Columbia National Guard – Medical Detachment
The event also features Pre and Post Conference Workshop Days which will focus on PTSD/TBI and the expansion of Telehealth and technological developments in the healthcare space.
The Institute for Defense & Government Advancement (IDGA) is a non-partisan information-based organization dedicated to the promotion of innovative ideas in public service and defense through live conferences and events. We bring together speaker panels and events comprised of military and government professionals while attracting delegates with decision-making power from military, government, and defense industries.
In addition to our live events, IDGA also offers an online community dedicated to providing defense industry professionals with breaking news, business opportunities, introductions, podcasts, webinars, and presentations from key industry leaders. Members of our online community are able to extend their live event experience and interact with the defense industry by leveraging the opportunity to network, share ideas, best practices, and business solutions.
For more information, please visit http://www.idga.org.